Terms and Conditions of Use
Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC owns and operates this web site (hereafter, the "Site," which shall also include any other web sites owned and operated by Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC, or any communications related to Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC). All references hereafter to the Site shall include Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC, and, where appropriate, its employees, officers, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC.
By using the Site, you, the user of the Site ("you"), agree to the terms, conditions, notices, and guidelines contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the "Agreement") and all modifications hereto. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement at any time. Visitors to the Site should periodically check for changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement means you accept those changes. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
1. The Site and all of its content including, but not limited to,
articles, other text, photographs, digital images, illustrations,
graphics, product names, designs, logos, video material, and audio clips
(collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright,
trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international
conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is
owned or controlled by Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC or the party credited as
the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation
(meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the
Site is the exclusive property of Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC and protected
by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is
the property of Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC or commercial software suppliers
and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Subject to the
terms and conditions hereof, you may view, download, or print material
appearing on the Site subject to the following conditions:
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may constitute a violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised further, that Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5. We use reasonable effort to include accurate and timely information in the Site, however, Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The information, material, services, and products (including the products and services offered through the Site and provided by third parties) included on any part of the Site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, bugs and other problems. Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC may make changes or improvements to the Site at any time. All of the content, products, and services on the Site are provided to you "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, STEVE CARLSON HOCKEY, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the Site or its content, including third-party products and services offered through the Site, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the servers that make the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the Site and its content including third-party products and services offered through the Site, available on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or otherwise. USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, ANY SOFTWARE, ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
6. Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. We are happy to hear from you. However, to avoid any misunderstandings, it is our policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as screenplays, stories, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit may be used by Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Further, you agree not to use any facilities or resources available on or through the Site to perpetrate prohibited conduct, whether against the Site, Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC, Steve Carlson individually, or any other third party. Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC to disclose the identity of any user transmitting any such information or materials.
8. Should you choose to participate in voluntary activities through of any of part of the Site, including, but not limited to, ordering products, requesting information, or communicating in any form you agree that you will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the respective methods. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC has reason to believe such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC has the right to suspend or terminate your participation and refuse you any or all current and future use of any of the Site, or the services Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC offers.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC, its employees, officers, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site; (b) your use of any products or services offered through the Site; or (c) any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Site is controlled and operated by Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC, Inc. from its offices within the State of Wisconsin, United States of America. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party, or Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this Site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC.
12. Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Last updated January 21, 2008
Copyright © 2008 Steve Carlson Hockey, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.